Warranty and Returns
14 Day Returns Policy
Booter products are backed by a 14 day returns policy in which you are entitled to return your product free of charge for exchange or full refund of the purchase price under the following circumstances:
• The product is faulty
• You have ordered the correct product however it does not adequately fit your vehicle. Your vehicle must be the exact type (make, model, year range) as described in the listing from which you purchased the product.
• You have ordered the correct product and we have sent you an incorrect item.
• The product has been damaged in transit.
If you mistakenly order the wrong product, you are entitled to exchange your product for the correct item if one is available. However you must pay the return freight costs for the incorrect item and any additional shipping costs for the replacement item.
All returned items must be in "as new" condition, unless item is being returned due to damage sustained in transit or a product fault. Refund or replacement is at the discretion of Booter staff after inspection of returned items.
12 Month Warranty
All products are covered by a Booter Twelve (12) month warranty and mandatory statutory warranties. Namely we warrant the products we sell to you are free from defects in workmanship and materials; of merchantable quality; fit for the purpose for which they were made and will match the description contained in our online catalogue or any sample provided to you. All products will meet these statutory requirements for at least twelve months from the date of purchase.
On some occasions, in respect of some products, we may also make promises that exceed the minimum standards prescribed by the Booter 12 Month Warranty. For example, we may offer an extended warranty period in respect of some products.
These warranties and additional promises (if applicable) will not apply where you have caused the products to become damaged.
Examples of occasions where the warranties and additional promises (if applicable) will not apply are:
1. where you have mistreated or abused the products (whether intentionally or unintentionally); or
2. damaged the products as a result of using them in a way they were not intended to be used.
We recommend that you refer to the online catalogue and packaging instructions for further information about the intended purpose for which a product was made.
Electronic equipment and mechanical items which are required to be installed should be done by a professional installer – we will not be liable for any damage caused to the products which arise from improper installation. We reserve the right to test or assess any product returned to us in order to determine whether a breach of warranty has occurred.
Refer to our warranty conditions set out above. You are not entitled to a refund, replacement product or credit in respect of damaged products in circumstances where the statutory warranties and additional promises we have made (if any) do not apply i.e. because your acts or omissions caused the product to become damaged.
You are also not entitled to return a product for a refund, replacement product or credit in the following circumstances:-
a. The applicable warranty period has expired;
b. You change your mind;
c. You discover you could have bought the product cheaper elsewhere;
d. You mistakenly order the incorrect product.
How to Return a Product
All returns are subject to our "12 Month Warranty" and "14 Day Returns Policy" outlined above. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office and talk to our sales staff on 1300 385 104.
You can return your item to us by following these steps:
1. Print out a Product Return / Exchange Form
2. Contact Booter on 1300 385 104.
3. Discuss your problem with a Booter staff member. You will be provided with the following:
- Return Authorisation Number (RAN) - you cannot return or exchange a product without an RAN
- Booter return shipping address.
4. Fully complete the Product Return / Exchange Form.
5. Post the item to the address provided during your phone call. Be sure to include the fully completed form.
Please note the following:
- Allow up to 10 working days for the returned item to arrive at the Booter warehouse.
- Once we receive your item we will review your request and contact you (by phone) if there are any problems.
- It will take up to 3 working days for us to process an exchange or refund after we receive your returned item.
- Allow up to 10 days to receive your replacement product once it has been shipped by Booter.
- If you have any concerns during this process, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Returns will not be accepted unless a accompanied by a completed Product Return / Exchange Form with valid RAN.
- You may be charged additional freight costs for the replacement item. Please refer to the “14 Day Returns Policy” above.